Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Gyn-Oncologist to join an established department. The individual will join Dr. Albert Bonebrake and his team in providing first rate care to the patients of Southwest Missouri.
The clinic offers on site lab and radiology services as well as a host of support and administrative staff. Our partner in healthcare, CoxHealth, recently purchased the Da Vinci Surgical Robot to compliment the services of our Gyn-Oncology team. This news emphasizes the commitment to quality healthcare CoxHealth and Ferrell-Duncan have made to the communities we serve.
Please take a moment to review just a few benefits our clinic has to offer.
- Partnership comes quickly, affordably. New physicians qualify for partnership in just one year and the buy-in is a very affordable $10,000.
- We have NO junior partners. All partners earn the same compensation model, share equally in rotation, and enjoy the same benefits.
- We're physician owned. As a result, our physicians have notably more control over their practices, their income and the quality of life they lead.
- Built-in referral base. With 100+ current physicians and a patient base of 210,000, new physicians begin with a strong referral base.
- Partners with CoxHealth. We are partnered with CoxHealth, the region's largest locally operated health care system and recently named a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- Located in Springfield, Mo. The third largest city in the state (metro population 400,000), Springfield was recently ranked as ninth best place to live and work in America by Employment Review Magazine.
To learn more about this position or obtain an application, please call 1-800-869-4201 or send us a message