With the patient demands and community ever expanding, Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is actively seeking someone who can join our current group of six board-certified Neurologists. We are looking for a BE/BC Neurologists interested in a mix between general neurology and a subspecialty niche as well. The position offers a competitive first year guarantee with excellent benefits and a wonderful referral base.
At Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our physicians bring a distinct approach to the practice of Neurology. While each of our six neurologists are board-certified and see a broad range of patients, as the department has grown, so has the range of subspecialties they practice.
Our physicians represent a diverse range of subspecialty expertise from Parkinson's and Muscular Dystrophy to stroke and deep brain stimulators, and the interdisciplinary approach truly sets this group apart.
Our physicians have been actively involved in leading edge work to assist with patient care and the Neurological medicine. Below are the a few activities our group has jump started.
- The practice includes a nationally recognized Parkinson Outreach Clinic designated by the Parkinson Foundation.
- Nationally recognized stroke center recently awarded with the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission.
- Certified Sleep Center jointly under the direction of Ferrell-Duncan Clinic physicians.
Please take a moment to review just a few benefits our clinic has to offer.
- Partnership comes quickly, affordably. New physicians qualify for partnership in just one year and the buy-in is a very affordable $10,000.
- We have NO junior partners. All partners earn the same compensation model, share equally in rotation, and enjoy the same benefits.
- We're physician owned. As a result, our physicians have notably more control over their practices, their income and the quality of life they lead.
- Built-in referral base. With 100+ current physicians and a patient base of 210,000, new physicians begin with a strong referral base.
- Partners with CoxHealth. We are partnered with CoxHealth, the region's largest locally operated health care system and recently named a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- Located in Springfield, Mo. The third largest city in the state (metro population 400,000), Springfield was recently ranked as ninth best place to live and work in America by Employment Review Magazine.
To learn more about a position or obtain an application, please call 1-800-869-4201 or send us a message